Your backyard should be tailored to your interests and lifestyle. A California SportScape does just that. We construct backyards that allow you to spend more time enjoying them and less time maintaining them.
At California SportScapes, we believe in creating landscapes that require less water, less maintenance, and encourage you to spend more time outside enjoying them. We combine artistic design with practical usability to create a landscape tailored to your personality. We have installed everything from bocce courts to basketball courts, in-ground trampolines to outdoor putting greens, softscapes to hardscapes. Here are some reasons you can feel comfortable choosing California SportScapes for your next project:
- 25+ years landscape design experience specializing in drought-tolerant features
- 100+ years experience in landscape contracting & construction
- Partners with synthetic grass industry leader AstroTurf
- Partners with sports construction industry leader Sport Court of Southern California
A California SportScapes Master Plan service includes:
- 1st Site Consultation, site walk through and interview (taking the Site Measurements/Pictures)
- 2nd Consultation to review finished Preliminary Plan (in black and white), copy given to client to keep.
- 3rd Site Consultation to review revised and finished Master Plan (MP includes residence and landscape drawn to scale, installation notes, and labeled plants).
- 2 black/white copies of the Final Master Plan given to client, along with planting info and watering tips. Master Plans also can be designed in COLOR! This service is a little extra but is well worth it to visualize the features in your new landscape. 4 different color renderings are possible. Contemporary, Marker, Colored pencil crayon or a hybrid of marker and colored pencil crayon. It looks so good! **24” x 36” plans
Cost of Master Plan Service is based on:
- Property Size and site traits
- Extended needs of customer (Colored Master Plan, elevation drawings requested, extra copies of plans etc. Ask for details). Any revisions beyond this format will be billed with current rates.
Breakdown of Costs and Payment Schedule:
- RETAINER FEE: 50% of design projected total cost (Due at 1st consultation, to begin the design process)
- FINAL COMPLETION FEE: the total amount of projected cost for the project minus the initial deposit. (50%, Due when Master Plan is presented at the last consultation)
< /error-missing.link >
The perks of a California SportScape:
Gives you peace of mind
Let the trained professionals take care of all the technical stuff.
Turns a house into a "home"
A professionally designed landscape appeals to all the senses and allows you to sit back and enjoy the ride
Provides artistic coordination and functional use of your space
Utilize the the existing space in ways never imagined.
Helps you avoid costly mistakes
Feel confident the designer and contractor are on the same page - because they're the same person!
Lower cost of landscape installation
All costs rolled into one price.
Adds value to your home
Create a place you will enjoy spending time with friends and family for years to come.